Eat more vegetables - 12 easy tips for vegetables in the pot Sneaky more

Thursday, June 3, 2010


Image : http://www.flickr.com


Have 5-12 servings of fruits and vegetables every day?

I bet you would be happy to get your family to eat more fruits and vegetables (and you!) The last recommendation is 5-12 servings and I'm sure that most people do not eat so fast!

I have sneaky ways to hide the real pieces of fruit and vegetables!

I think it is not difficult, my fruit and vegetables recommended personally. My whole house is loaded with fresh produceOverview. I have watermelon, melon, melon, pears, apples (Red Delicious and Granny Smith) naval oranges, tangerines, blueberries, red grapes and green bananas, mangoes, plums, nectarines, lemons, limes, avocados. .. and are probably missing something. I have several bags of frozen fruit in the freezer (usually berries). This is just the fruit!

I will not start all the fresh vegetables I have available a list ... I know that I am very sorry. Health is notBut today, what I eat (or what my family eats today). Health is what you eat consistently over time. Every day, get plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables whole, equal to the total amount that will make a difference in your lifetime. It will affect how you feel, as do you, how you move, how you react to the virus, how to fight against things like cancer. It 'important that you pay attention this time. It's not too late to start eating more fruitand vegetables.

As a mother, I found a number of creative ways over the years to get extra servings of vegetables in meals and snacks. You know the obvious, salads, vegetarian side dishes, snacks and fresh fruit or dessert, but can dull or boring.

Here are 12 ways to make more fruits and vegetables.



With grated vegetables to pasta sauces - If I used pasta sauce, green prefab, I always cook the onion, garlic, fresh mushrooms,and red pepper sauce and fried with minced meat, but I also rubbed several large carrots to give in. Carrot juice, raise a genuine taste of fresh tomato sauce masks the flavor of carrots. until now my family knows I carrots in their pasta sauce.

grated vegetables are also good Meat Loaf or a hamburger.

With spaghetti, grilled zucchini or half lengthwise and add to long pasta. IfDo not even know they opened!

Mix the grated vegetables (carrots, onions, salad dressing or sour cream and use as a dip for corn chips or vegetarian.

Smoothies - fresh or frozen berries as a basis Throw in linseed oil, banana and melon (watermelon, cantaloupe or honeydew melon) and then the liquid juice plus 2 large carrots to a person to discharge into the blender bulb position water!

Add a few "superFruit "powders or" green powder to your smoothies for a punch more. Today's cold easily find organic dried acai powder, goji powder, raspberry powder, or any number of high antioxidant powdered fruit pure. You can even mix of vegetables and fruits ... these powders significantly increase the performance of your smoothie.

frozen strawberry yogurt seeds - a cup of frozen strawberries, 1 cup of strawberry yogurt, 2 scoops of protein powder and 2 tablespoons of flaxkernel oil. Blend. Add just enough apple or orange juice (or water) so that the mixture of berries) Pour into bowls. It is much tastier ice and makes a wonderful breakfast for children, food is not like in the morning

Doing more pots - pots with vegetarian cheese and spices are delicious ways to load the vegetables, and is easy too! Chop. Mix. Bake. Serve.

make available ... The vegetables are always fresh and cut into pieces ...I have great salad for lunch and get their favorite ad dress opens and place it next to the silverware, I've always available fresh homemade sauce and are often Scoop condiment or as a garnish.

Make fresh cobbler for dessert instead of cake. A large number of fruit in a lightly oiled dish covered with a crumble of equal parts of raw oats, almond, coconut and a spoon of sugar cane. Add a little 'Coconut oil for a crumbly mixture and bake at 350 until fruit is tender and bubbly. If apples or peaches, sprinkle 'of cinnamon. Berries may take a little 'sweetener of your choice. It 'very fast to do something and pop in the oven after removing the pot. 'S ready when dinner is ready!

great lettuce wrap around sandwich filling instead of bread.

And do not forget the celery or carrot sticks with the spreadPeanut butter. YUM!

The other night, my daughter actually called Teen Age "for a vegetarian meal. I got a bit 'of pita bread, rub with olive oil and garlic, sprinkle with flour and salt, then baked until golden brown at 450 degrees. Then I served some homemade salsa, guacamole made from fresh avocado, lime juice, garlic, and coriander, served with two dips "chips" and a couple carrots, celery, cucumber, broccoli and cherryTomatoes. The only reason she was asked, why is the house Nacho Chips loves.

My golden rule is .. if I am with something they are not crazy, I have something to serve with love!

Good healthy food for you, then you will have 5-12 per day! Twelveliness is in addition to health!

Recommend : cuisinart multiclad pro stainless steel 12-piece

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Meat Loaf Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino