ponzu

Wednesday, September 15, 2010


Image : http://www.flickr.com


I remember as a child want my people to Chinese food. My favorite part of the meal was something sweet dipping in acid.

Today, it is common for restaurants to serve crispy won ton noodles to tap the sweet and sour sauce.

In a sweet and sour sauce, vinegar, acid and sugar to be part of the party "soft. I used some Splenda instead of sugar and the taste was always the same. Do not be afraidExperiment with the amount of vinegar and sugar.

The sauce I make is not good for you in a Chinese restaurant. My name is plump tangerine sauce and salsa. It takes time to prepare, but I never rests.

1 cup whole tomatoes (about 1 box)

½ cup cider vinegar

½ cup white onion

½ cup sugar 1

1 slice fresh ginger, 1 / 8 inch thick

1 tablespoon soy sauce

½ cup sliced peppers (I usegreen)

Salt

½ cup crushed pineapple.

Preparation:

First of all ingredients except green peppers.

Bring to second boil.

Third Simmer for 20 minutes over low heat. No coverage.

Add one quarter of corn starch to thicken if necessary.

5 Add the peppers and serve.

To Links : lodge logic pre seasoned 10 1 2 inch round griddle cuisinart multiclad pro 12-piece set

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Meat Loaf Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino