Slow cooking in crock

Friday, September 10, 2010


Image : http://www.flickr.com


In a Wal-Mart some time ago, I was surprised, boxes, pots pans in all sizes, prices and descriptions for sale stacked - in men's clothing again!

Then I discovered that they were everywhere. Slow kitchen enjoying a comeback. In these difficult times, the tried and true, it is reconstituted.

High Heat Vs Slow Cook

Cooking the meat with a hot stove or oven needs best cuts of meat quality results too.sections of lesser quality are more advantages in terms of hard, fibrous foods.

Cooking over low heat for 6-12 hours setting allows the meat Use the cheaper cuts. Fry emerge moist and tender with all values of foods and flavors from ingredients given.

Follow the recipe you want to use, place the vegetables on the bottom of the pan over the meat and let it do its own thing. You're done.

Most species of bacteriakilled 140F degrees. earthenware pots, designed to work around 240F degrees at low speed and high degree of 300F. slow cooking is safe.

It is also a low and slow method of our ancestors before electricity was available for use. They prepared a mine, the construction of a bed of coals and buried a Dutch oven bubble away for a whole day.

Today you can prepare a variety of foods in the crock pot, including cakes and desserts. Personally, I like myPain, because I can put my choice of ingredients in the dough - raisins, nuts, fruit, etc., and I know that is not full of junk that I did not need. Store bulk foods are extraordinary resources for ingredients.

I am a bread dough recipe, cooking utensils coatings slow like a furnace. The first time I used the oven to 450F degrees, I took a very nice bread. I also have the plastic button on the lid of molten glass - so had to be replaced wood. Onlyawkward around like a man.

Prepare a slow cooker meal is easy. Choose your recipe, download the crock pot in accordance with the instructions, calculate the time of start and end dates and Crank It Up. You can set the highest in the morning and come home to a steaming and delicious meals ready to put on the table.

As an elderly man and a naturally lazy, I often start the stove in the evening. It bubbles all night and I wake up in my house with delicious aromas and complete.I put in containers of cooked food, fresh, and I have my meals ready for the day. Simple, lip smackin good. "No fast food on the planet can match the taste.

The variations are particularly delicious because I was practically eliminate salt from my diet and use of herbs and spices rather choose as a flavor enhancer.

slow cooking is also a wonderful opportunity for family participation. Loading stove is so simple that any child can receive upAnd to help the elbows. Good health, lots of laughter and to cement the cohesion of the family is great "stuff".

I have a small model, more than 20 years, but it works wonderfully. Today, the same model sold for about $ 15.00. I bought the new, bigger, especially for the larger capacity, removable, to make bread in the oven. He put me back $ 39.00.

A slow cooker has a very low current compared to the pan. It is less expensive, more profitable largeTV in my kitchen - about 5% of what I paid for the stove. As a senior, it is important to me.

Now you can really in the corridors of the perimeter of the supermarket, grocery store, where the food is nutritious and healthy living. You may need heavy meals with the family types of ingredients, all the gurus of health you insist on optimal health and weight control ..

Try it, I love you and you will be charged within a very short and still less byexpensive ingredients.

Delicious food, very little effort and easy on the budget. It 's just not that much better than those days.

To Links : all clad copper core 14 piece cookware set lodge logic pre seasoned 10 1 2 inch round griddle all-clad stainless steel 10-piece cookware set

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Meat Loaf Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino