Weight loss without exercise

Sunday, August 29, 2010


Image : http://www.flickr.com


We all had a hard time with weight loss. It's something most of us have the battle, but with a little help and determination, we can beat the battle of the Ardennes. I've been where you've been through ups and downs just to get more sophisticated. I hope that this article, I can prove that this is not all jogging on the treadmill or walk for miles. You can use simple measures to control or reduce weight.

1) breakfast. IKnow that sounds like common sense, but you know the word ... "Common sense sometimes is not so common." For the life of me I never understood why I eat as much, so late. I would have dinner, then I am filled with more food than the night. I remember at school, and raid the vending machine is at midnight for cookies and chips. Feed my face with anything and everything that I could get my hands on. At the same time, I have not eaten my firstLunch at noon. I never both. If you think logically, he fasted for 12 hours. Therefore, my binge eating at night. From midnight until noon, I eat. Think a bit '. Have you ever skipped lunch and dinner? I'm sure you have. Think about how hungry they were? I'm sure do. Now, we consider that every day, not eating for 12 hours on a regular basis. Once I started, I stopped eating after breakfast to late nightbinges. Sometimes I eat late at night, but not a lot I used to be.

2) stop eating so often. I can guarantee that you will see a difference not only in your weight, but also in your wallet. How many of you know that the nutritional value in a cup of coffee? How about french fries in a fry? How fat is that the breakfast sandwich? Most of us do not know and I would suggest that we do not know. Many of the foods we eat, when weThey are fried in butter, baked or fried in oil with tons of sugar. Even if it tastes good, keeps us coming back and keeps the weight will come.

If we prepare our meals, we can see what is in them. Instead of frying oil in which we as an aerosol cooking fat substitution, or instead of tons of salt and spices used are still trying. For our meal, we give our body what it needs less of what he wants. If you work all day, take amight pay a little 'time to eve meal backpack very different. Not only on your health, your finances, as well. You can add up to this, say you are fast food for breakfast and lunch 3 days a week. I guess $ 3.50 for breakfast and $ 6.00 for lunch, which is now conservative, now we all know that could be much higher. This is three times and 3 times $ 3.50 = 6,00 $ 28.50. Let's see what grocery bill, for example, some fruits like bananas and muesli barsThis would be carrots are about $ 5.00 loaf of bread and a package of turkey sandwich meat and a few sticks for lunch would be around $ 9.00. This food would last once a week for breakfast and lunch would be much healthier and would be half the cost, what you eat can not for the calories and fat of a mention. Now do the math for your situation. We live in a great country, everything is more convenient for us to grow, even in weight. UsFood delivered to us, we can order in a restaurant and do without our cars, but if you have a little extra effort and time you can take with me to a healthier and lighter.

3) make a better choice if you eat. I know what it means when we are engaged, sometimes do not have the kind of weather we want to prepare something. I know the feeling. So what I propose is to take a better choice. In pursuing the fast food industry left and rightGuide to weight gain and many other disorders that are associated with obesity are many places that offer healthy alternatives. I love places like this. Instead of a hamburger, you can get a grilled chicken sandwich, potato chips instead of chips take low-fat or baked instead of a drink, you can get juice or water instead of a page with a high content of vegetable go, we can choose to steam. A reasonable approach, we can do better, healthier choices when eating.

4) StartEat more often, do not wait too hungry. What? Want to eat more meals! I thought this article was to lose weight. Yes, it is. If you like the average person, I bet I probably eat 2-3 large meals per day. And I mean LARGE. Many people speaking I hit the drive-through soon how to work. It's so easy and convenient. You can get a coffee, breakfast sandwiches and a side for a few dollars. All this adds to the excess fat, sugar andCalories. We all know where this course. I ask you to begin eating 5-6 small meals. As I mentioned, preferably, these meals, you can create. natural reaction of the body, if not always achieve something in "memory." If you eat two big meals a day will do its best to digest so quickly the other side, if you eat small meals your body will "burn mode. Our metabolic rate and therefore ourAbility to lose weight. You will find that not always this feeling of hunger worse than you are accustomed. If you're hungry you tend to overeat. Try going to the supermarket when you're hungry and all things that leave you with Goofy at the end. Eating smaller meals every few hours offset the tendency to abuse our bodies when we sit down to eat.

5) Drink plenty of water. Every time I go to a restaurant, I always have water instead of soda or alcohol. And 'good for me andkeeps me hydrated, has other advantages. If you do not regularly drink water to save our own bodies. We often bear the weight of the water around our body. When we drink water more regularly, as our body, the weight of excess water, you know Because of constant influx of being there.

6) Reduce alcohol consumption. It 'pretty obvious. Alcohol like beer too many empty calories. There is also a diuretic, for us, often leads to the bathroom.This can not only be boring, but it can lead to dry. Have you ever been dehydrated before knowing the pleasure that accompanies nausea, cramps, diarrhea. That alone would cut me. The decrease in alcohol is also a great impact on your health, wallet and life.

Hope this helped. Good luck!

Visit : anolon advanced 10-piece cookware set cuisinart multiclad pro stainless steel 12-piece

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Meat Loaf Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino