You took the words of mouth (Hot Summer Night)

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Artist: Meat Loaf lyrics: You took the words are written on the right of my mouth (Hot Summer Night) Album: Bat Out Of Hell in 1977 by Jim Steinman! On a warm summer evening, has the throat of the wolf with the red roses? If you want my mouth? Yes, he wants me teeth? Yes wlll told me his mouth? Yes, give me his hunger? Yes again. He wants me his hunger? Yes, and he will starve without me? And yes, he loves me? Yes Yes in a hot summer evening. Want to offer yourWolf throat with red roses? Yes, I bet you say that all the boys. It was a hot summer night and the beach was burning There was fog crawling over the sand when I listen to your heart I mean the whole world turns, I see the shooting stars lick through your hands and trembling lips and your lipstick shining I was lying in autumn to die, just for a taste We were lying together in a Silver Lining in the glow of the moon you know he would not asked for more time for no otherTo not miss a moment, hold me so close that my knee is weak but my soul is flying above the ground I tried to speak but no matter what I thought I can not make noise and grow then took the words of my mouth Oh, it was while you were kissing me You took the words of my mouth and I swear it's true, I was only one thing I must say that you like and then took the right words in my mouth Oh, it was while you were kissing me you...

Friends Link : calphalon unison 10 piece set lodge logic pre seasoned 9 quart dutch oven breville sk500xl ikon cordless 1.7-liter stainless

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Meat Loaf Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino