Recipes for a Really Old-Fashioned Meal; Tamale Loaf and Onion Soup Deviled Eggs

Sunday, May 1, 2011

I love old recipes as those of you who follow my articles know.  I often encourage readers to prepare an old fashion meal then have a "sit-down" dinner with their families.  I have a collection of approximately 100 cookbooks and other recipes, most of them old, that I enjoy sharing.  From the emails and comments I receive, it is obvious many of these recipes bring back pleasant memories to many of you, too.  Some "old fashion" recipes and ideas are too good to let slip away completely.  Here are some recipes I recommend for those who want to take a step back in time.  Tamale Loaf and Onion Soup Deviled Eggs are both recipes over fifty years old.



For more of Linda's old-fashion recipe collection visit her blog at http://grandmasvintagerecipes.blogspot.com

My Links : lodge logic pre seasoned 10 1 2 inch round griddle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Meat Loaf Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino