Food Myths, Facts and Information

Sunday, July 24, 2011

We all have heard myths regarding many things. I think you all know how I feel about these things. If they aren't true, they end up doing more harm than good. I don't know why we continue to spread myths, but I figure it has to do with lack of education. Myths still exist about diet. I have heard that in some parts of the world that certain meats have myths about them. For example people don't eat cats in Thailand because they think they contain poison. I'm not sure if I would eat a cat, I haven't so far in my life. But, if I was hungry enough I probably would. To what extent do we allow ourselves to get caught up in things that aren't true? Well, for thousands of years we have done it day in and day out. Sometimes myths are based upon real facts that keep us healthy. If we can't explain why people get sick eating a certain thing, then a myth is a great way to prevent it. In this day and age of science there is no need for that. Unless you are in a third world country, they can figure out why you got sick from something.



Contact Me

Name: Leigh B

Email: thecaddyspace@gmail.com

Website (Golf): THE CADDY SPACE http://www.thecaddyspace.com/

The Caddy Space is your one stop golf information, instruction and networking site.

Golf Forum:The Caddy Space Golf Forum http://caddyspacegolfforum.freeforum.name/

Chews4Health dietary supplement: http://chews-4-health.yolasite.com/


Bio: I have been teaching the fundamentals of golf for 6 years. I am currently a certified golf instructor and a practicing professional structural engineer. My handicap is currently +1 and hope to become professional soon. My articles are produced exceptionally well with extreme accuracy, so I hope you enjoy them.

Tags : anolon professional 12 piece nonstick cookware set t fal signature hard anodized 12 piece cookware

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Meat Loaf Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino