Find Out How to Make the Best Basic Meatloaf Recipe There Is!

Saturday, April 9, 2011

If you are like me and love meatloaf then you are going to want to try this best basic meatloaf recipe. Most people I know enjoy meatloaf but let's face it, not everybody can make a good meatloaf. I have tried many recipes in my life but when I came across this one I knew it would be the only one I use when making meatloaf for my family. I know you are going to just love this recipe as much as me and my family did. You can now say you truly bake the best meatloaf around.

Here are the things you are going to need to make the best basic meatloaf recipe ever.

Meat Loaf

2 pounds lean ground beef
2 eggs
½ cup of tomato sauce
3/4 cup bread crumbs (preferably fresh)
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese finely grated
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons of dried parsley
1 tablespoon of dried oregano
6 slices of ham sandwich meat
6 slices of mozzarella cheese

First off you are going to need to preheat the oven to about 350 degrees. In a large mixing bowl, combine your ground beef, tomato sauce, bread crumbs, garlic, oregano, eggs, Parmesan cheese, and parsley. Make sure you mix well and press in a 8x10 rectangle shaped pan when making the best basic meatloaf recipe. Place the ham on top of the meatloaf mixture and then sprinkle your mozzarella cheese on top of that. You are going to roll the mixture up so that you wind up with a rolled meatloaf of about 5x8 inches. Place the roll of meatloaf with seam facing down into a 5x9 inches loaf pan. Bake on high at 350 for approximately 75 minutes. When your meatloaf is done baking you are going to need to drain off the grease and serve warm.

There are so many ways you can make meatloaf, but after tasting this one you are not going to want to try another recipe ever. This is not your typical meatloaf by no means and you will be so amazed at how different can be so good. You can never go wrong with the trial and error theory. Make it, try it and if you do not like it then move onto the next one. However, I can honestly say after trying this best basic meatloaf recipe you will wont to look no further. I don't think there is another meatloaf that can be better than this one.

Find Out How to Make the Best Basic Meatloaf Recipe There Is!

I have searched out the top cookbook collections and recipes available online today. If you follow the squidoo link you well see some excellent programs. [http://www.squidoo.com/Cookbook_library_and_book_review]

Thanks To : cuisinart multiclad unlimited 12 piece cookware kitchenaid 12 piece cookware set

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Meat Loaf Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino