Kitchen Aid Proline Series Mixer, 6 Quart - A Man's Review

Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Powerful Kitchen Aid Professional 600 Mixer

This product review is for the modern man who is looking to both simplify and shorten the time spent in the kitchen. I am not some Neanderthal trying to state that as a man I wish to not be in the kitchen at all (I actually enjoy my cooking, over my wife's). Rather, I am saying a tool like the Kitchenaid Professional 600 Mixer allows me the extra time to do other things.

Meat Loaf

I can throw in my ground beef, tomato, seasoning and bread mix in to a bowl and have a meat loaf mixed up in under 2 minutes. While that meat loaf is baking, I throw boiled potatoes into the bowl and a minute later, the mashed potatoes are done. Then this Kitchenaid 6 quart mixer is cleaned up in another minute and when the meat loaf is done, the kitchen is clean, dinner is served and best of all, and the wife thinks I worked hard.

First thing I really like about this Kitchenaid 6 quart mixer is the solid steel construction, and I do mean solid. It is durable and the heavy frame means it provides a stable platform for really mashing potatoes, or if you want to triple the yield on cookie dough. (This does work!). Next the Kitchen Aid Professional 600 comes with a 6-quart bowl with flat wide bottom and easy pour tip. I would buy an extra bowls to facilitate multiple jobs, but if ordered by December there is a free bowl deal currently being offered.

The next thing I like is the power. You will see and feel the power of this machine on the very first run. If any thing, it takes a little finesse to not pulverize some mixes. I have to admit that the first time I made the potatoes and was having such fun that when I turned it off there was no texture left- but hey with a little butter the kids absolutely loved it. Curiosity made me look up how much power this machine has, and it was a staggering 575 watts. Now with out naming names, the competition is running any where from 300 to 450 watts. What I have seen on other reviews is that some people, mainly women, complain about the noise. Well let me ask you, for a fun drive around a closed track ,would rather drive the super quiet Honda Civic or the louder Ferrari F430?

Guys, I absolutely love this Kitchenaid 6 quart mixer and highly recommend it to you.

Kitchen Aid Proline Series Mixer, 6 Quart - A Man's Review

For more information look at http://www.squidoo.com/Red_KitchenAid_mixer for pictures and ordering information

My Links : le creuset 9 piece cookware set bostitch n62fnk 2 15 gauge

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Meat Loaf Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino